I’m a community & brand strategist based in NYC.

I help culture-defining brands harness the power of authentic community to future-proof their growth and fuel their mission.

What I do

Consulting: I build your brand’s community playbook—how you transform customers, users, and fans into stakeholders, collaborators, and ambassadors.

→ Ambassador programs, creator partnerships, events & IRL programming, digital community-building, brand strategy & voice development.

Advising: I advise Black-owned businesses on community & brand strategy.

Previously

I was the founding Head of Community at Geneva where I partnered with brands like Rare Beauty and Topicals and creators like Jackie Aina and Serena Kerrigan to bring their communities to life. My work at Geneva was featured in Business Insider, Business of Fashion, Modern Retail, and The Washington Post.

I was the founding Community Lead at Glossier where I built the industry-pioneering Glossier Rep Program, led all engagement initiatives & in-person events, and spearheaded the launch of the inaugural Glossier Grant Initiative for Black-Owned Beauty Businesses. My work at Glossier was featured in Glossy, Vox, and Racked.

If you’d like to get in touch, send me a note.

Features

Fortune’s Most Powerful Women Summit 2023

Femstreet, “Building a Community-First Product"

The Balanced Black Girl Podcast